Saturday, December 16, 2006

Un, Dos, Tres...Living la vida Wiiless!!!

Yes I own nintendo stock. No I do not own a Wii.

It is all economics. I have no money.

I will save up and by next Nov. I should have enough to buy a Wii.

After spending years to get myself into debt it is time to get back to basics. Spend less money than what I make. Live within my means. All that good stuff.

I find it is not as hard as I thought it would be. One whole month since the release of the console and I'm doing pretty good. I have been calling it a study in self-control.

I have played it, it is awesome, and like I predicted my wife enjoyed herself.

Games I want:
Wii Sports (pack in)
Zelda
Trauma Center
Madden 07
Elebits

No pain, no gain. 11 more months to go.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't afford one either--that's why I hope my girlfriend's parents get her one for Christmas!

I can't wait for a lightsaber game. I could die a happy man.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger carlos said...

when you get to play it. you gotta make a podcast about the experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home