Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Back to the Future

This one is for Tom Dale.
Thanks for your encouragement.

In an effort to start blogging again
I took a look at my previous posts and
picked the three that where my favorites:

1) Gamers Best Friend
My initial take on Nintendogs
and reactions from non-gamers.
Went on to be a massive hit with customers.

2) So You Say You Want a Revolution?
My initial take on the Nintendo Wii
when it was codenamed "Revolution".
No specs had been released at that point
and the Wiimote was in no ones wildest dreams.
Quoted Reggie Fils-Aime on nintendo's
plan for the casual consumer.

3) I'm All In!
My first reactions on seeing the Wiimote.
Wow was I hyped. It was so exciting and I
believe I hit the nail on the head with my
observations. My wife and I have shared some
video gaming time. What a wonderful time.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks man. Keep 'em coming!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Carlos Joaquin said...

No problem Tom, I want to see more posts on your site. Your pics are great. I love the broken seashells.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home